Pages

06 agosto 2012

My Nude Lipstick Collection



Depois de escrever este post, e após ter reunido pela primeira vez todos os batons nudes que tenho, só posso chegar a uma conclusão: tenho mais batons nudes do que alguma vez nesta vida vou conseguir usar! Shame on me!
De qualquer forma, aqui ficam os 12 nudes da coleção...

E quais são os vossos nudes favoritos? 

After writing this post, and having gathered for the first time all the nude lipsticks that I have, I can only conclude this: I got more nude lipsticks than I will ever be able to use in my all life! Shame on me!
Anyway, these are the 12 nudes of my collection...

And what are your favorite nudes?



Swatches from left to right:
▲ Barry M 101 | NYX Frosted Flakes | NYX Rea | Prestige CL-76A | O Boticário 101 | Revlon Nude Attitude
 


 Swatches from left to right:
▲ Gosh Darling | Topshop Nevada | M•A•C Blankety, Playing Koi, Creme d'Nude and Fleshpot


Sem comentários: